Monday, March 2, 2009

March featured items

Introducing... featured items in the shop for the month of March!

This month's wares are especially for the baby chickies: onesie and onesie sets.

The urban hen onesie sets include one onesie and a coordinating burp cloth.
I wash all of the baby fabrics and materials in allergy-free detergent. (Safe and ready for fresh baby skin!)

Most customers purchase the onesie sets as a gift, which I think is a great idea.

The pink dotted elephant set is made from two recycled fabrics- a thrifted woman's shirt and a vintage pillowcase. This onesie is a 12 month size.

Calico baby owl set also has a vintage fabric applique from fabric that takes me back. (I'm pretty sure I had a pinafore dress made of out this material when I was a toddler.) This onesie is a 6-9 month size.

The retro elephant onesie is seen here in an 18 month size. This fabric I snagged at a local thrift shop. I was the on the fortunate end of someone's basement clean out.

Happy March!
-uh


ps- To see more urban hen onesie applique designs, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment