Monday, May 4, 2009

May's featured items

Introducing... featured items in the shop for the month of May!

This month's wares are all dedicated to the continent of Africa- made specifically with adoptive families in mind. You'll find all the internationally friendly wares in the shop section "Family Reunion".

The urban hen zipper pouches are useful for mothers, travelers, and large purse carriers alike. Both featured pouches are made from a sturdy brown exterior fabric and a sweet print interior lining.

The flag tote is made from one of my favorite shades of brown and detailed with red stitching.


Happy May!
-uh


ps- To learn more about adoption from Africa, or other countries...just ask around. I feel certain you'll find someone nearby that is involved in one way or another (which is pretty cool, if you ask me).
If you still can't find the info you're looking for, feel free to email me. I'd love to help!

1 comment:

  1. I love all those pouches with flags! So neat!
    Your fan,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete